JOHN 3:16 - Most Quoted Bible Verse - Christian Faith

Photo from BibleVerseImages.com


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

This is the most popular and widely quoted Bible verse. I was a Catholic before but I rarely read the Bible. Almost not reading it at all. There comes a time in my life when I feel empty. I have a job. I have enough money but I am not happy. There is something that's lacking me until somebody tells me about Jesus and this is the first Bible verse that he said to me. From that time, I realize that I am not happy because I don't have Jesus Christ in my life.

Now that I know Jesus and I accept Him as my Lord and Saviour, I think it is my duty to introduce Him to other people. T-shirts with Bible verses is one way to spread God's Words.

John 3:16 Shirts - Christian Inspiration

Buy this shirt for yourself and for your loved-ones. Get it here https://teespring.com/john-3-16-shirts-bible-verse

Comments